- 2013 (in conjunction with the 2013 PRME Annual Assembly) hosted by IEDC-Bled School of Management, Bled, Slovenia, with the topic "Business Schools as Responsible Change Agents: from Transition to Transformation". The two events, which also included the 2013 Challenge:Future Gala, gathered more than 300 participants from 60 countries from all continents;
- 2014 - hosted by ESSCA School of Management (France/Hungary), Budapest, Hungary, with the topic "Use of Technology in Management Education". The conference was attended by 130 participants from 33 countries;
- 2015 - hosted and co-organized by Almaty Management University (AlmaU), Almaty, Kazakhstan, with the topic "Localization vs. Globalization of Management Development". The conference had 150 participants from 26 countries;
- 2016 - hosted and co-organized by Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration (TSEBA), Tallinn, Estonia, with the topic "Management Education for a Digital World" The conference brought together 160 participants from 34 countries;
- 2017 - hosted and co-organized by the School of Management at Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, with the topic "Rethinking Entrepreneurship – Challenges for Management Education in Rising Economies". The conference was attended by 123 participants from 32 countries.
This focus on transformation, the use of technologies in education, educators for a digital world, entrepreneurship, and the local/global relation has shown the sensitiveness of CEEMAN for the important topics of our times.
Every annual conference also contained very relevant issues, such as education for sustainable development, responsible management education, innovation, digitalization, and future learning.
The following table compares the frequency of topics mentioned at annual conferences in 1993-2012 and 2013-2018 (with most frequent at the top).